Please feel free to discuss your group’s needs and schedule with me. I will try to accommodate your wishes by adjusting the number of sessions if necessary.
Fearless and Free – This package is the most popular. Women of all ages struggle with fear – some more, some a little less. This package helps them identify those fears and find freedom from its paralyzing effect. With wit, warmth, and wisdom, Grace teaches them how to:
- Face life’s storms with an attitude of anticipation and worship rather than dread.
- Rise above the fear of inadequacy to embrace new opportunities such as local service, missions trips, or leadership positions.
- Conquer guilt and the fear of rejection, turning past failures and disappointments into opportunities for growth and ministry.
SOAR! – Scripture speaks of soaring on wings like eagles, but today’s frantic pace often makes us feel more like hummingbirds buzzing from one task to another. How, then, is this mighty eagle visual relevant to us? This package focuses on Isaiah 40:28-31. Attendees will …
- Discover four qualities of a woman who truly “soars” and learn how to develop them personally
- Identify six reasons for spiritual weariness and learn practical strategies for overcoming them
- Learn what it means to wait on the Lord in the midst of a crazy-busy schedule
This package can be adapted for 3-5 sessions.
Passport to Freedom – Life’s a journey! This earth’s not our home – we’re just passin’ through enroute to our eternal destination. This 4-part retreat package offers several trustworthy tips to ensure traveling success:
- Learn how to navigate and appreciate, rather than fear, the detours and storms along the way.
- Recognize and use the unique strengths you bring to fellow travelers.
- Pack light. Enjoy the freedom that comes from leaving excess baggage behind.
- Relax. The Pilot’s character proves He’s trustworthy.
Born to S.H.O.P. – It’s true – we’re born to S.H.O.P.! God created us for relationship with Himself, and He wants us to Serve Him On Purpose. True fulfillment comes when we understand how to do this most effectively. At this weekend retreat, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover your spiritual gifts and passions.
- Avoid the draining effects of comparing yourself with other women.
- Replace fear with an attitude of worship in the midst of life’s storms.
- Make friendship with Jesus a priority on a daily basis.
World-Changing Women – Women of Worth, Women of the Word, Women of Worship – a world-changing combination! This retreat package helps women utilize their God-given potential and become influencers in their homes, communities, and beyond. Grace helps women:
- Develop a self-worth that produces the confidence to face new challenges.
- Conquer the fear of change such as a move, loss of relationship, or an empty nest.
- Discover ways of sharing God’s love with people locally and abroad.
Extreme Makeover: Heart Edition – God is like a master building contractor who works within our hearts to achieve beautiful, eternal results. This series of messages empowers women to:
- Counter adversity such as a job layoff or the loss of a loved one with calm assurance.
- Measure Biblical purity against the world’s standards and make necessary changes.
- Experience the freedom of forgiveness by learning to release an offender into God’s hands.
Celebration of Praise – What is the key to feeling powerful versus powerless? Our ability to praise God – even during turbulent times. This is a 4-part package that helps women:
- Recognize God’s activity in their lives even when He seems silent.
- Experience joy from praising God even when they don’t feel like it.
- Decrease daily stress and replace it with serenity.
Beautiful You! – (Mother-Daughter Retreat) – Society’s concept of beauty doesn’t even begin to compare with God’s view of what makes a woman attractive. This retreat package reminds moms and daughters of the qualities that God considers lovely and shows us how to model them. It helps the audience:
- Identify and overcome the fear of inadequacy and discover their God-given potential Overcome the fear of inadequacy and embrace their God-given potential to face opportunities such as making new friends, volunteering in the community or church, or going on a short term missions trip.
- Focus on developing godly character qualities such as integrity and purity rather than on succumbing to society’s values that say sexy is sweet.
- Discover the adventure of pursuing God’s unique purpose for their lives rather than trying to fit into the mold of others’ standards.
NEW! Leadership by God’s Design – Leadership – no matter the role – presents challenges, draws criticism, and demands time and resources. It’s a position sometimes envied, sometimes scorned, but it also reaps blessings and benefits. No matter what it looks like, it deserves our best.
This 3-session package is designed especially for women in leadership positions – Sunday school teachers, ministry and missions’ committee members, pastors’ wives, non-profit and para-church organization staff, and more. Be refreshed by networking with others who “get” your life and discover how to:
- Overcome common causes for discouragement.
- Identify society’s misperceptions about leadership, and replace those with Biblical teaching.
- Focus your efforts by developing a mission statement.
- Equip others for leadership.