These can be tweaked to include a clear Gospel presentation. Let me know your wishes.
Power-Packed Prayers – When we pray, we sometimes sound like a parrot with a limited vocabulary. How can we intercede more effectively? By praying God’s Word. This workshop includes take-home resources and enables women to:
- Identify God’s promises and grow in courage as they learn to apply them to everyday life.
- Pray according to God’s will rather than according to personal desires that are sometimes self-centered or short-sighted.
- Pray in faith believing that God will answer even though the enormity of the obstacles facing them makes them feel as though nothing can help.
Spa for the Soul – Busy lifestyles can leave us feeling frenzied. What’s the secret to maintaining a spirit of serenity in the midst of a hectic schedule? This message helps women learn to:
- Regard their relationship with Christ as a friendship to be developed rather than an obligation to be fulfilled.
- Value the discipline of seeking silence rather than viewing it as “one more thing” on their agenda.
- Face life’s demands and challenges with confidence and courage.
Face the Future with Confidence – Fear can either hold us captive and steal our joy or it can become a catalyst for personal growth and for experiencing God in new ways. Which will it be? This message helps women:
- Learn to acknowledge their concerns without falling into the trap of worry.
- Exchange the draining effect of worry for the peace that comes through prayer.
- Develop a thankful heart in every circumstance, especially those that are difficult.
Three Wise Women: Finding Jesus in Unexpected Places – (Christmas) – Journey through the lives of several women who discovered Jesus in unexpected places. This is a riveting message that helps audiences to:
- Discover Jesus as their companion in the lonely places such as widowhood, abandonment, and being misunderstood.
- Discover Jesus as their source of courage in fearful circumstances such as an alarming medical diagnosis.
- Discover Jesus as their source of joy even when facing major changes such as a move or financial difficulties.
If Teacups Could Talk – If teacups could talk, what insights would they share about women and the value of their friendships? This inspirational session, which includes delightful visual aids, helps women to:
- Look beyond the differences and embrace relationships with women who are different than themselves.
- Enjoy the genuine fellowship that results when they risk being transparent with each other.
- Experience the joy that comes from maintaining friendships despite the prickles of various personalities.
Tips for the Lips – Are our lips an asset, or do they need a makeover? Scripture says they utter words that hold the power of life and death, so we’d better get it right! Using both biblical and present-day examples, this session helps women to:
- Discover the joy that comes from expressing words of thanksgiving even when they don’t feel like it.
- Refuse the temptation to gossip and instead, speak words that build unity among family members and fellow employees.
- Inspire hope in those who are feeling downcast by sharing words of encouragement.
Daughters of Encouragement – To encourage means to give courage to, increase the hope or confidence of, urge on, help, support. As Christian women, we should all be encouragers to those in our families, churches, and communities. This message provides practical tips that teach listeners how to:
- Look beyond their personal circumstances and offer support to the less fortunate locally and globally by providing appropriate material provisions.
- Provide encouragement to those within their sphere of influence by sharing God’s promises and when necessary, His warnings.
- Come alongside a new believer, a woman who has made a poor choice, or a younger woman, and help her maintain a forward movement in her spiritual journey.
Super Moms – Today’s society often minimizes the role of a mother, but in reality, it’s an all-important assignment. This session encourages moms to value their task and equips them with practical tips for being most effective by:
- Encouraging them to care for their total well-being, too, rather than pouring all their energies into their families and foregoing their own needs.
- Focusing on the importance of healthy relationships over having a clean house.
- Seeking to promote their spiritual growth despite the constant demands on their time.
Stress-Free Family Traditions – Each family is characterized by its own unique traditions. Why are they important? And how can we establish them? This session helps women to:
- Enjoy developing traditions that work for their family rather than what measures up to other families’ experiences.
- De-stress by understanding that good traditions are often simple rather than fancy or complicated.
- Refill their empty idea jar with creative suggestions to try at home.
Seven Secrets to a Stronger Marriage – The honeymoon ended long ago and married life has settled into a dull routine. Is it possible for romance to flourish again? Yes! This workshop helps husbands and wives learn to:
- Divorce-proof their marriage through praying together.
- Be intentional about having fun when busy schedules threaten to consume them.
- Look beyond their individual needs and practice the principle of honor.
The Sanctity of Human Life – Society says it’s okay to dispose of people if their existence inconveniences us. God says otherwise. This message, filled with Biblical background, insights from experts, and real-life stories, helps audiences to:
- Examine their stance on this issue in light of God’s perspective, and bring it into alignment if necessary.
- Overcome their discomfort in the presence of individuals with physical or mental challenges and learn to be a friend to them.
- Recognize misperceptions about those who have special needs and develop a genuine appreciation for their uniqueness instead.