You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. (Psalm 119:114 NLT)
Where do you find hope when everything around you falls apart? I’ve faced a lot of physical challenges in the past five months, and I’ve found hope in God’s promises.
Here are a few that have meant a lot to me recently. I pray they’ll encourage you today, too.
- Psalm 18:16 – He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters.
- Psalm 18:28,29 – You light a lamp for me. The LORD, my God, lights up my darkness. In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.
- Psalm 18: 30 – God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
- Psalm 18:32,33 – God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights.
- Psalm 18:35 – You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me, your help has made me great.
What Scripture verse has brought hope to you recently? Post it here so others can receive encouragement today.