$11.00 CDN per workbook. Price includes shipping within North America.
$5.00 CDN per workbook. (Copyright allows one downloadable PDF per purchase).
Moving From Fear to Freedom: A Woman-to-Woman Conversation Guide (Workbook – Paperback or PDF)
Produced in partnership with Stonecroft Ministries. Winner of the “Certificate of Achievement Award – Honorable Mention for Excellence in Bible Studies” in the 2012 Selah Awards.
Packed with insightful teaching, this award-winning Bible study provides the keys to unlock fear’s grip.
The Bible study workbook is designed for use with the accompanying DVD. (Each participant needs a copy of the workbook to record notes, answers, and to use as a reference when she wishes to review her findings at a later date.)
The workbook includes:
- Table Talk questions designed to generate conversation about the week’s topic and develop relationship between participants. Women find encouragement in knowing they’re not alone in their struggles with fear.
- Treasured Truth questions designed to lead participants into discovering what God says about fear and how to overcome it. Filling their minds with truth enables women to identify the enemy’s lies and equips them with everything needed to move beyond their fear.
- Leader’s Notes developed to make this resource user-friendly.
Sessions include an overview of fear’s origin and impact, overcoming the fear for our loved ones’ well-being, fear of inadequacy, fear of rejection, fear of facing the ghosts of our past, the storms of life, and an unknown future.
Groups can use this study for either 7 or 14 weeks:
- 7 weeks – Watch the DVD, discuss some (not all) Table Talk questions, and then do the Bible study questions together.
- 14 weeks – Watch the DVD and discuss all Table Talk questions in one session. The following week, watch the same DVD session (optional) and then do the Bible study questions together.
Group leaders and participants will receive further benefit by reading Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Woman’s Guide to Peace in Every Situation (Harvest House Publishers).
The author invites connection with participating small groups via phone or Skype during one of their study sessions.
We welcome this new teaching series from Grace Fox. Through her biblical teaching, personal stories and practical guidance Grace provides tools for women of all ages and life stages to grow into the freedom and joy Jesus Christ provides.
— Lorraine Myrholm, former Executive Director, Stonecroft Ministries Canada
I commend you on such excellent work and I am confident that this material will be a great source of teaching, inspiration and encouragement for women. I have a small team here at our Territorial Headquarters who also have looked through your material and we all feel it is something we can promote and make available to the women we work with and minister to as an organization.
— Commissioner Rosalie Peddle, Territorial President of Women’s Ministries, The Salvation Army — Canada