Grace Fox is an author and speaker best described in three words: Daring. Deep. Devoted. Her passion is to help women develop the same characteristics – to become daring in their faith, deep in their convictions, and devoted in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Drawing from Scripture and personal experiences learned while living on Canada’s rugged coastline, in urban U.S.A., and in Nepal’s Himalayan mountains, she uses the written page and the public stage to build Christ-based confidence in audiences worldwide.
Grace’s quick wit, real-life stories, and biblical insight keep her in constant demand as a speaker for international women’s events and as a World Vision representative. National radio and TV programs look to her as a trusted guest to inspire their audiences. Her frequent media appearances include 100 Huntley Street, It’s a New Day, and The Harvest Show. Everywhere she goes, she exudes a contagious desire to show how God’s truth can help women:
- Conquer the fear of change, such as a move, loss of a relationship, or an empty nest.
- Turn the fear of rejection into the courage to develop meaningful relationships.
- Decrease anxiety over a child’s well-being, a health crisis, or a financial difficulty.
- Use prayer and Bible reading to soothe a worried mind.
- Overcome the fear of inadequacy to embrace new opportunities, such as a service project, a missions trip, or a new leadership position.
Her writing includes hundreds of articles for magazines including Focus on the Family, Insights Canada, and Power for Living. Her books include Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Woman’s Guide to Peace in Every Situation, 10-Minute Time Outs for Moms, 10-Minute Time Outs for You and Your Kids, Peaceful Moments to Begin Your Day: Devotions for Busy Women, as well as contributions in five compilations including Hot Apple Cider. In 2011 she partnered with Stonecroft Ministries to produce a 7-part DVD-based Bible study, Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Woman-to-Woman Conversation.
Grace lives near Vancouver, British Columbia with her husband. They’re the directors of International Messengers Canada, a ministry that offers creative short-term and career missionary opportunities in Eastern Europe. They’ve been married for 30 years and have three grown children and four grandchildren. In her spare time, she enjoys motor biking.
Grace is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Christian Authors Network (CAN)
- Advanced Writers and Speakers Association (AWSA)
- Writers View
- The Word Guild (TWG)